This first edition of the four chamber music works for oboes and horn composed by José Antonio Bottiroli between 1963 and 1965 belong to the early period of his artistic musical production.
The Trío a la manera popular (1963) for two oboes and French horn, the first in this series, has an air of hymn, ideal to be performed on a festival. It was dedicated to his German oboe teacher Germán (Hermann) Ehrenhaus...
This work includes:
- Foreword on José Antonio Bottiroli and an introduction on the 4 works
- Trio for 2 oboes and horn (2 pages)
- Trio for 2 oboes and English horn (5 pages)
- Duo I for 2 oboes (1 page)
- Duo II for 2 oboes (2 pages)